Try Contour Map now it's free!
A unique and powerful charting tool for data analysis.
Contour Map for iPhone and iPad provides you with a contouring and surface modeling package. It's used in wind tunnel analysis, contour mapping, terrain modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, gridding, 3d view and much more.
This app can work both as an independent tool in off-line mode and as a client to web-based back-end service.
Contour Map allows engineers, designers to be updated about their activities: report viewings, 2D drawings and 3D models, engineering charts and maps.
Contour Map key features:
• Engineering maps and charts
• Contour settings: outline, line colors, 3d shading, 3d wireframe, fonts and other parameters
• Balloon map
• Shading palette (rainbow, thermic, fire, ...)
• Show axis and points value
• Import dataset from Cloud and files
• 2D colored maps with isoline
• 3D model scene
• Contour type and isoline: automatic and from 'z' dataset
• Input from live data through wind tunnel runs and sessions
• Input from data through live webserver
• PDF creation of 2D maps and 3D models
• Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Brakes, underwing, radiators analysis
• Full roundtrip synchronisation of data with scientific back-end system
Try Contour Map now and get your hands on it with sample data pre-loaded.
A copy of the user guide for the first run of the app has been copied to the documents folder accessible via iTunes.